What is a Prayer Zone Partner?
A person who prays for the school, community, and church. sign up »
Ways to pray:
- Develop a school of the week rotating prayer list. List one school a week in church announcements and distribute to prayer groups.
- Pray for the School of the Week (from the church bulletin) at home.
- Pray as you drive through a school zone.
- Distribute Prayer Zone Partners brochures and stickers to increase awareness in your church.
- Schedule a Sunday service to promote prayer for students, schools, and the community through the Prayer Zone Partners program.
- Pray for your lunch everyday
- Pray silently for the students sitting around you at the beginning of every class
- Pray as you walk between classes (Prayer Walk)
- Pray for your school during See You at the Pole every September www.syatp.com
- Kneel and pray for 30 seconds, every day, in the hallway or in front of your locker.
What to pray for:
Pray for the school.
Students are in the most strategic position to reach their schools with the message of the gospel.
- Pray for effective campus missionaries and clubs
- Pray that everyone on campus will receive a clear presentation of the gospel.
- Pray for the safety of students and staff
Pray for the community.
Students' lives are influenced by more than just their schools.
- Pray that God would bless their homes with peace.
- Pray for safety in the places students like to hang out.
- Pray for the businesses that are in position to have a positive influence on students.
Pray for the church.
Students who make a decision to follow Christ must be incorporated into a healthy, Bible-believing church.
- Pray that students will be loved and accepted by your church.
- Pray that the adults in your church will become role models and spiritual mentors.
- Pray for all the ministries in your church that deal with students.